How to Deposit a 7th Step Donation to Lone Star Intergroup of ACA
- Deposits may be in cash or checks made out to “Lone Star Intergroup”. NOTE: do NOT put ACA in the name.
- Email [email protected] to request deposit account details if you do not have the account number already.
- Deposits can be made at any Co-op Shared Branching Credit Union. To find a branch near you, go to https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/?ref=co-opsharedbranch.org&sc=1
- At the branch, you must make your deposit at the teller’s window.
- First, get a blank deposit slip that states “Shared Branching Transaction” or words to that effect (do NOT use that credit union’s standard deposit slip)
- Second, complete the deposit slip as indicated here:
5. Finally, please send an email to [email protected], subject: “Donation to Intergroup”. In the email, indicate donating group #/name or individual’s name, the date and the amount.